Our Classic Boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
Founded in 1978 on the coast of California by an Australian surfer, UGG is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot. First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors, and then the world, UGG has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship. Bold, provocative, free-spirited, optimistic, and real, the brand has always celebrated unapologetic individuality and continues to be embraced globally by those who refuse to be defined by convention.
- The rapid integration of artificial intelligence into every corridor of society has created a surreal state of journalism in 2023. In its infancy, everyone is feeling around in the dark, stumbling over AI-generated content. A bevy of outlets, this site included, have dabbled in AI-generated content. Conversely, major…Read more…
- The Buffalo Bills might be the biggest disappointment of this NFL season. A supposed Super Bowl contender, as predicted by many, can barely stay alive in the wild-card race. Buffalo lost another game on Sunday in Philadelphia, which they could’ve won had their coach not folded in crunch time. Too […]
- In 1995, the Carolina Panthers had the best season of any expansion franchise in the history of the NFL. They went 7-9 during a year in which they did not have a home stadium, and played those eight games at Clemson. The next season they went 12-4 and played in […]
- You’d be forgiven if you’ve lost track of the Los Angeles Kings for a while. We’re coming up on 10 years since their last Stanley Cup. They haven’t won a round in the playoffs since, with four pretty inglorious dirt naps in the first round in the interim. They threw […]
- An 18-week NFL schedule creates a plethora of nexus points where the season diverts from its expected path. Aaron Rodgers tearing his Achilles four plays into the season, the New England Patriots crashing, CJ Stroud flying out the rookie gates, Frank Reich being fired after 11 games and two rookies […]
Some links on this site may be affiliate links to merchants that we may receive commissions based on qualifying purchases.