The new Hawk features an upgraded clutch and handlebar clutch assembly making it easier to operate. When operating the clutch after coming to a stop, you need only tap the clutch handle. There is no need to hold the break at the same time in order to engage. Engine and body frame upgrade optimization: The NEW model has a hensim-haosen engine. The latest model has more power, body frame upgrade optimization, and reduced high-speed jittering for more comfortable riding. Front and rear rims and tire reinforcement: The wheel assemblies for X-PRO Hawk have a more sturdy design for better performance and durability.
Ticket Deals For Your Favorite Sporting Events
- The Chicago Bears are 0-4 to start the season. It’s certainly not the first time the “Monsters of the Midway” have started the season with multiple losses. After all, we lived through the John Fox era, but somehow, after several seasons of big expectations, and devastating results, this season’s start […]
- Here is where we look at some of the athletes and sports figures we’ve lost in 2023. That list includes football legend Jim Brown, basketball HoFer Willis Reed, hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Hull, Heisman Trophy-winning running back Charles White, three-time World Series Champion Vida Blue, former MLB catcher and…Read […]
- There was a moment, back in 2021, that should have given the Bears a long pause before trading for Chase Claypool, if not put them off him entirely. But then, as we’ve established, the Bears are incapable of making good decisions.Read more…
- Nearly a quarter of the NFL season is in the books, and you can’t help but wonder about some of the people and decisions that have dominated the headlines to this point. One major storyline entering the season was Sean Payton taking over and potentially turning Denver around. Thus far, […]
- If you’ve been online at all during the past 48 hours, you’ve heard about ESPN’s Toy Story broadcast. Here’s how Disney (ESPN’s parent company) described the AI-generated animation:Read more…
Some links on this site may be affiliate links to merchants that we may receive commissions based on qualifying purchases.